Mid-Senior Communications Designer
The Senior Designer works directly with both the Principals and Directors, developing project designs across our global offices. They will work as part of design teams and liaise with external consultants and other members of the wider project teams. This person will be a highly creative individual with strong design skills and proven success in creating quality work at the highest level. They will have be able to express their ideas in a variety of media (print and digital) and have a good understanding of a range of experience design related issues. The Senior Designer must have good listening skills and be able to interact with Clients professionally, conducting polished and confident presentations.
This person must be able to direct other creative personnel within the studio, maintain professional relationships and be involved in reviews of studio personnel with the Principals. They must be able to interact with a variety of disciplines from design to production.
- Collaborate with Principals, Director and fellow designers
to take a project from initial idea to final output.
- Define and develop creative concepts according to creative brief requirements and the client’s objectives.
- Prepare concepts for client presentations.
- Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
- Be able to work and liaise across all creative disciplines to produce the best response to creative briefs.
- Supporting junior members of the team, providing mentorship and positive guidance.
- Report to and review work with the Principal and Directors.
- Review Client needs and provide ongoing support to ensure the development of solid, long-term client relationships.
- Assume daily responsibilities of communications’ design and production teams.
- Help manage resources efficiently through effective communication, ensuring profitability of the projects and the studio.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail.
- Energy and passion.
- Knowledge of the design industry.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also work independently; a team player.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, handling several clients at one time.
- Possess proven, problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude for business
- Ability to analyse issues thoroughly and outline problems for review with Principals.
- Comfortable working well under pressure, often under critical deadlines.
To be considered, send your CV, portfolio links, references and any supporting materials (no more than 8mb) to us via email.