Strategic Partnerships Manager
Eight Inc.’s San Francisco studio is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager (SPM) and will be responsible for planning and driving Eight Inc. business development across North America, helping to nurture new relationships, and socialise both our philosophy and work. The primary role is to drive growth in sales, revenues and brand awareness with a specific focus across North America. The SPM will collaborate with other Strategic Partnerships, Marketing and BD executives, Regional Principals and Directors and the leadership team to define strategies, execute and monitor performance. This role will be directly reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, with a dotted report into the San Francisco and New York studio Principals.
Strategic Business Development
- Articulate and present our vision and strategy to clients and prospects.
- Manage the BD pipeline, from prospects and leads through to working with Directors and Program leads to co-ordinate RFI and RFP submissions.
- Respond to RFP’s and support in the writing of proposals.
- Develop and present ideas about the challenges and opportunities clients and prospects face — conducting and analyzing research, distilling insights and making strategic recommendations.
- Create strategic business development plan for target markets in collaboration with CCO and Regional Principals, identifying new opportunities (market segments, customer base, and industry verticals to target).
- Identify long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key market.
Work closely with Directors to identify existing client relationships that can be farmed and assisting in the growth of those relationships.
- Define Market Development Strategy for NA; in conjunction with PR Director including conferences, events, speaking engagements, social media outreach — for target markets.
- Manage and create set of case studies to be used in marketing efforts for the region.
- Help create compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the value proposition and inspire action.
- Support development of thought leadership pieces in concert with thought leadership calendar
Tracking and reporting:
- Track lead and client development process using company tools
- Provide monthly updates on marketing and outreach activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail.
- Energy and passion.
- An intuitive, insightful reader of people, and interested in what makes them tick.
- Strong team player who is willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Strong network and ability to engage Executive levels of large and small international companies.
- Knowledge of general design and consulting industry.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, handling several Clients at one time.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and interact with all levels.
- Ability to handle difficult client situations with finesse and tact.
To be considered, send your CV, portfolio links, references and any supporting materials (no more than 8mb) to us via email.