Senior Digital Programme Manager
Your primary role is to work alongside the Programme Team, driving the production and delivery of Eight Inc.’s digital projects, varying from digital content through to experience led installations. You will be responsible for communicating with clients, development and production partners, managing expectations, ensuring UX & UI designs meet specifications, content and project phases are delivered to the highest standard. The key responsibilities will be the scoping and management of projects, defining and allocating tasks based on the programme timeline and ensuring client feedback is actioned.
You will have a design management and digital content production background, demonstrable technical understanding of UX and working with both front-end and back- end development teams. You will also have worked on large, complex web builds dealing with data sets, content management systems and product creation, design and delivery. You will be required to work collaboratively with the Principals, Directors and Programme Team of the London Office to help deliver category-defining work. You will help to build a dynamic and smooth running office, with a desire to grow with the business and in turn help to make it a successful contributor to the wider Eight Inc. network. Travel will be required from time to time so a valid passport is necessary.
This role requires a professional individual, with a ‘can do’ spirit. The position is fast-paced and requires a high-level of organisation and interpersonal skills. You will be working with a very driven and passionate team focused on delivering immaculate service and creativity to our clients. Our business success comes from cross-office, cross-discipline collaboration. Our strength comes from each individual’s ability to both teach and learn from each other, our clients and our partners. The successful Manager will inspire and encourage this type of behaviour. This role will be reporting to the London Programme Director.
Supports teams by:
- Managing an end-to-end delivery pipeline
- Working with the design team overseeing the preparation of files ready for hand over to development
- Working with development POCs communicating UX requirements by applying the required annotations
- Overseeing the completion of tasks
- Managing client feedback ensuring this is clearly communicated down the line, actioned and communicated back up to client updating tracker and status documents
- Setting up meetings (internal and external).
- Co-ordinating the production of documents, stimulus or research for meetings or workshops.
- Setting up and administering a central project filing and archiving system.
- Co-ordinating travel requests including flights, visas and hotel accommodation.
- Updating resource requirements using our global tool (10,000 feet) for projects you are working on, prior to weekly resourcing meetings.
- Helping to build relationships with teams in other Eight Inc. offices, actively working together on resourcing and planning.
- Helping to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the London office particularly with some of the in-house operational and internal team needs including: Initiating and maintaining Eight global policy processes and procedures in conjunction with Eight Inc’s COO.
- Any other ad-hoc admin tasks required by the team to aid the smooth delivery of projects.
- To help the Programme Director target an average weekly utilisation of 80% to help company achieve its annual profit margin of 20%.
- Co-ordinates weekly project budget reports to maximise revenue opportunities and project profitability.
- Works with the Programme Team and London Finance Manager to manage timely invoicing (fees & expenses).
- Demonstrates flexible approach with team working styles. • Demonstrates an understanding of priorities and timing.
- Anticipates needs and issues.
- Is helpful and accessible.
- Ability to work well under pressure often under critical deadlines.
- Reliable and dependable.
- 5 yrs experience working with a multidisciplinary team within an award winning integrated agency creating outstanding digital content across a variety of platforms and products.
- Have an understanding of usability and/or UX principles and how they work when applied to a range of products.
- Have a track record in managing the creation of outstanding, impactful user experiences on web and mobile.
- Experience in kanban application tools such as Trello (or similar).
- Product management experience, Agile and Scrum.
- Should know the difference between React JS and CSS
- Experience in the management and migration of data from various sources and formats
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A hawk-eye for detail, methodical in approach and application.
- Superb organisational skills, including time management and prioritisation; able tomanage schedules and deadlines for multiple initiatives
- Energy and passion.
- An intuitive, insightful reader of people, and interested in what makes them tick.
- Strong team player who is willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills and mastery of the English language.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure with proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and interact with all levels.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with finesse and tact.
To be considered, send your CV, portfolio links, references and any supporting materials (no more than 8mb) to us via email